Thursday, January 22, 2009

A New Nephew!

Janice called me and announced that she had her little boy this morning!

Here's the details:

Ian Frost Borchert
8 lbs 12oz
20 1/2 inches long
Born: January 22, 2009 at 8:15 a.m.


Nathan and Ian share the same birthday! My best friend from high school, Katie (with whom I share the same birthday), also had a little boy born on January 22nd. I would have laughed if someone had told me in high school that all three of us would have little boys who share the same birthday!

Congrats to Janice & Don! By the way, Janice told me that Don actually was able to stand being in the operating room the whole time with this little boy. If you know Don, you know what a major accomplishment this is!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to all of them!! Tell Janice that I said congrats. And give Nathan a big birthday hug for me!!