-
Monday, June 1, 2009
My New Goal/ Any know of a good cellist?
I'm going to learn this song on the piano. I've always liked both songs and I think its a great combination! When the sheet music comes out I'm going to find myself a good celloist and play it.
Side note: When Jake and I went to the concert for another heart family on April 6th, we saw the celloist play in person. It was absolutely amazing and I want to get tickets on September 6th to see him and Jon Schmidt play again in concert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That was AWESOME! Maybe I should learn the cello... or maybe you could find a trumpet arrangement.. just sayin'...
Kathy Wilson teaches at Mt Ridge Jr. High in Highland. Good cellist and good resource for them. Can you send me your email address at mrhohmann-at-gmail-dot-com and I will respond to your speech question. It's a bit long to do on a blog comment.
I love that song!
Post a Comment