Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nathan's First Hair Cut

Nathan's hair was starting to resemble a little girl's in the back and so Jake and Mom started telling me that he needed a hair cut. I wanted Elisabeth to have her bangs cut for her 4 year old pictures, so I enlisted the help of Stephen (my nephew going to BYU) and took the kids to Fantastic Sams. It was interesting to say the least. The women cutting the kid's hair was Korean and spoke broken English. She did a good job on Nathan's hair and he didn't fuss at all. I was surprised that he did so well. On the other hand, she cut Ellie's bangs WAY TOO SHORT! When I post the pictures taken for her fourth birthday, I had to pull her bangs back to make it look better. Oh well, you win some and you loose some.


3 comments:

Janice said...

He's obviously used to other people messing with him...at least he's not going to traumatized for life! Such a cutie-pie!

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Nathan has to be the CUTEST little guy out there! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his chubby little face... and those glasses!!!!! He is just too cute to handle!

Kristine said...

What a cutie!! I LOVE baby hair!

Katie needs her hair cut too, but I can't bring myself to do it. :)