Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pictures of our new backyard

Since we bought mom's home after she passed away and while I was pregnant with Nathan, the backyard wasn't really our biggest priority. The yard went to pot the summer mom got sick and the summer that she passed away. The weeds were so high (as tall as me) and yellow since Jake and I opted to take care of Nathan instead of fixing the backyard. Now that things have slowed down (that term is still relatively loose) we fixed things up a bit. Here are a few pictures of what it looks like now. It was raining and the sprinklers came on when I tried to take the pictures so they aren't as good as they could be.




2 comments:

Janice said...

It looks sooooo much better than the last time I saw it. Maybe now I can stay at your house and not have my allergies act up! JK We all know that I'm just allergic to Jake

Sheena said...

Looks great. I love that tree. We hope to do something with our backyard next spring.